A BIT OF INFO ABOUT THE FULL COURSE:
How would it feel to have complete faith that something good will fall out of your mouth when you go to sing?
Are you craving a stronger, more flexible and reliable singing voice but don’t know how to get there?
Singing is not something you’re just naturally born with and can’t improve on. Sure Beyoncé probably popped out with a great set of pipes but anyone can get their voice from dying cat to listenable (and beyond).
Most people believe that they’re stuck with what they consider to be a less-than-brilliant singing voice. The truth is that you just don’t know HOW to change it for the better.
Just because your body may not know the most efficient, safe and easy way to create the rich, melodic sound you’re after right now, doesn’t mean it can’t be reprogrammed (kinda like a badass musical robot).
Pimp Your Voice is an online course that was created to show you exactly how to train your voice to make a more enjoyable sound and make it stick.
It’s a great way to get a very clear understanding of how to take your singing to the next level without investing hundreds of dollars and months of your time.
Don’t you want to become your own teacher so you don’t have to keep paying one for months or years on end?
By the end of the course you’ll be surprised by what your voice is capable of.
– You have always wanted to learn how to sing properly but worried it was too hard or too expensive
– You’ve had some singing experience but know your technique needs tightening up
– You have a huge fear of sharing your singing voice and would like to overcome this
– You want to feel confident and stop hating the sound of your own unique voice
– You want to know how you can develop trust in your voice and not panic that something awful will fall out
– The idea of expressing yourself musically sounds beautiful but feels far away
– You want to know that you’re singing safely and efficiently without damaging your voice.
Hey, in case you don't know me, here's the run down.
Kimberley Smith, vocal coach at your service.
I have been singing for over 18 years and have had training in classical, musical theatre and contemporary music.
I have transformed more voices than I can count and have been sharing my knowledge on the web to help even more singers develop their best voice.
I wanted to share this preview so you could explore how to use your voice better, get an idea of who I am and whether or not you think I'm able to help you.
You deserve to experience singing in a whole new way. I want to take your fear, the sick feeling in the pit of your stomach and the self doubt and flip it.
You can build trust in your voice and enjoy the process. Learning a creative art should be fun and accessible, not terrifying and frustrating.
This course is my years of knowledge packaged up into an easy to digest and fun resource that you can work through from home.
No stressful “what if someone hears me” moments and more proud smiles, achievements and milestones.
– Being able to sing higher and lower than you thought possible
– Being able to control your breath so you don’t always feel like you’re going to pass out
– How to gain vocal strength and project with ease
– What singing should truly feel like
– How to release tension and strain
– What sets okay voices and great voices apart and how you can get some of it
– Keeping a positive mindset and increasing your confidence.
You’ll learn the following through hours of downloadable video tutorials, audio vocal exercises to help you practice the right stuff (oh and don’t forget the 6 weeks of Q & A check in access to me to make sure you’re on the right track).
The SIMPLICITY – each and every week you have new techniques to focus on and absorb before moving onto the next step.
The TOOLS – with week’s content you get another 3 vocal exercises that help you work on that week’s concept and piece it all together.
The SUPPORT – there is no need to ever feel lost or confused because you have access to me for the whole duration of the course via the comments.
The PROCESS – learning a new skill should be fun and I do my very best to inject as much of that into this course that I possibly can!
So, do you want to go on a little preview tour or what? *grin*